Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bill of Gloucester City NJ

I ordered Vonage phone service for my business. They didn't tell the full story that with my phone system they couldn't accomodate it. So the system arrived on 9/26/07 and was hooked up and never worked. Our previous service (Verizon) was disconnected and the new service kept saying that the # was not in service, and you are supposed to be able to keep your same phone #. It is now a week later. Vonage didn't want to release the phone line so I could go back to Verizon and now they are saying that this can't be accomplished till 10/9/07 which is another 2 weeks. I need to have this corrected sooner. Vonage didn't want to release the line even though they couldn't provide service from the beginning even though I paid in full plus. I have customer accounts they are having a hard time reaching me, and any street customers which I have no way of knowing about aren't reaching me. The main # is 856-456-4297. The secondary # 856-456-4352 and at times there are problems getting in on that. Vonage claims that they wouldn't release the main line due to being owed $39.00. They were sent a check for $101 and say they lost it. Then I had to pay them an additional $39and change because they said they hadn't got their equipment back and so therefore wouldn't release the line. I sent their equipment back last Thursday since none of it worked. They haven't received it as of yet. Lied about the whole service. Vonage told us we only needed the one line charge for the two line systems, and then said we needed to be charged for another line and didn't tell me that these phone lines could only be generated through a computer which wiped out my phones in my shop beside the office phones.

I am losing anywhere from $1000-$1500 or more a day. I have no idea the amount of business I am losing. I put an ad in the paper to give a discount and the ad started running the same time I started with the phone problem. So the ad's a waste of dollars since no one can call in and all they get is a number that isn't in service.

No comments: