Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mark Delehant of Morganton NC

I have been a customer of Vonage since Dec. 2006. For some reason, beginning in Feb. 2007 they began charging me for a second phone line which doubled my bill. I have lived in my house for over 15 years and have only had one line and one phone number. My efforts to resolve this matter only resulted in a major run around. I plan to get the tape-recorded conversations of my calls to vonage and pursue this to the end. As I see it, I trusted them with my checking account information and they stole from me, and once caught, refuse to give it back.

Over billed $250.00 and spent 5 hours on the phone in an effort to resolve the matter only to be offered an option of paying an additional $40.00 to cancel. Enormous amounts on mental and emotional torture while trying to resolve the matter peacefully. And in reading the other comments on this site it appears I am not the first. Can you say Class Action Lawsuit !!

No comments: