Friday, November 23, 2007

Dick of Hortonville WI

When I signed up for Vonage, I had lots of problems getting it to work. No one at the customer service spoke English very well. I have had lots of problems involving billing, calls not going through, voicemail not working. The voicemail signal quit working within a month. I placed about 30 calls trying to fix this, and 2 years later it still doesn't work. In the last two weeks I have not been able to get an online bill, and this is the only way to get a Vonage bill since everything is done via the internet. I have placed 20 calls trying to get this fixed. They act like I am the problem.

I finally received a call from their Executive Response Team saying their engineers were working day and night to fix the problem. A week later, they said no one using the $14.95 (500 minutes) plan was able to get their bills. They said it would be fixed the next day. Two days later, they said it would be fixed by November 1. No one seems to care when you call this company because they know that they have you where they want you. I thought this experience would be so much better than the regular phone companies, but now I wonder.

No comments: